Network Ad Operations Coordinator
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege has charted a course of innovation in the evolving technology landscape by helping leading brands, marketers, and agencies uncover the answers to their business questions, acquire new customers, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty & product adoption. Bolstered by a major investment by Great Hill Partners in Q4 2021 and the strategic acquisition of Pollfish, a modern, mobile-first survey platform, Prodege looks forward to more growth and innovation to empower our partners to gather meaningful, rich insights and better market to their target audiences.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We’re seeking a Network Ad Operations Coordinator to join our team!
This role will be responsible for supporting the Network Sales Team to ensure client success across affiliate network platforms such as Commission Junction, LinkShare and Impact Radius.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Create and execute online ad placements across multiple websites for both new and existing clients
- Analyze network revenue performance across multiple aggregators in total and at a client level
- Troubleshoot broken tracking links, browser extension integration and online coupon feeds
- Identify, reconcile and resolve discrepancies of incomplete information or assets
- Be the central communicator between all stakeholders taking campaigns from inception through completion and successfully reporting results
- Work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed
- Deliver great customer service and maintain high client satisfaction levels
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner
Skills needed for this position:
- 1-2 years relevant experience at interactive agency, affiliate network or equivalent
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Must have superior prioritization and multitasking skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong understanding of digital advertising solutions (i.e. video, media or performance) and revenue ecosystem preferred