Online Fraud Analyst
Named as one of LA's Best Places to Work in 2021 by BuiltInLA, Prodege, LLC, is an internet and media company that operates a two sided platform connecting consumers to enterprise solutions for its members, rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, InboxDollars, & Upromise, to name a few — which delivers engaging content and valuable savings and rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps merchants and brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are currently seeking an Online Fraud Analyst to join our team. This role will play a pivotal role in ensuring the integrity of our user base by analyzing and reporting user information and activity across a wide variety of compliance policy protocols, including, but not limited to, fraudulent activity on our site.
Additionally, the Online Fraud Analyst will also:
- Review large amounts of data and numbers to find patterns and to detect anomalies
• Communicate by email in a professional and courteous manner
• Think creatively and assist in developing new fraud detection and prevention practices
• Utilize strong analytical skills and attention to detail when reviewing large data sets
Skills and experience required:
· Proven analysis and problem solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Ability to make decisions with sound judgment
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and prioritize and manage time efficiently
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Docs, Calendar experience required
· Understanding of Technical Language/Knowledge
· MySQL or Snowflake skills
· Zendesk Knowledge is a plus