VP, Human Resources
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
This position will be based in our El Segundo (LA area) office. There is no relocation assistance for this role, therefore local candidates will be considered at this time. If you are not located in the LA area, but are planning on relocating here, please indicate that in your resume or a cover letter. Thank you!
We're looking for a dynamic and experienced VP, Human Resources to oversee and manage HR programs for our Prodege employees, both in the United States and Internationally. This position will lead the development and management of Prodege’s people strategies and programs in the following key areas; Compliance, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development and Office Management.
As our VP, Human Resources, you will:
- Use knowledge of multi-state State and Federal Employment Laws to ensure that Human Resources practices are in compliance with all government laws and regulations
- Develop and continuously improve programs and processes to enhance employee relations, retention and offer employee support
- Manage the effective implementation of new HR initiatives that help drive our culture by creating programs, tools, and experiences that engage our team at all levels and encourage a positive, adaptive and accountable culture
- Assist with identification and coordination of employee training programs; conduct needs assessment, research vendors, schedule and track attendance/completion
- Provide employee relations support and guidance; including conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement counseling
- Facilitate and manage Prodege’s annual compensation planning and performance management processes, including analysis of external compensation benchmarking study against internal employee data; make compensation adjustment recommendations as gaps are identified
- Perform research in the HR field and present recommendations for change to remain competitive and/or improve existing programs
- Create effective communication plans for employee groups when introducing new programs
- Participate in event planning and quarterly all company meetings and strive to continually maintain and improve the high morale of the company
- Evaluate feedback and develop strategies that balance the needs of employees and management with relation to employee programs and policy alignment across all of Prodege’s offices and with our remote workforce
- Partner with remote offices and remote employees to enhance bridging gaps with employee programs and engagement
- Utilize data and analytics to drive improvement and implement employee programs designed around building and maintaining employee morale, engagement, increasing productivity and retention
- Oversee Office Management functions in El Segundo and remote offices (MN, San Francisco)
- Oversee Prodege’s Benefit Programs – Unemployment, Leaves of Absence, Workers Comp, Health and Wellness programs, ect. This position has a Benefits Manager that reports into the HR Director.
Your qualifications include:
- 10+ years experience leading people and programs in a high-growth company
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent
- PHR/SHRM certification(s) a plus
- Experience influencing and advising senior leaders on complex employment matters
- HR experience in a tech start-up or high growth company
- Extensive knowledge of Federal and CA employment law with multi-state/international experience preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally well organized, detailed oriented with the ability to handle many projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and management
- Comfortable with being fast-paced and flexible as needs and priorities shift and change with a growing business
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs