FP&A, Sr. Analyst
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege has charted a course of innovation in the evolving technology landscape by helping leading brands, marketers, and agencies uncover the answers to their business questions, acquire new customers, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty & product adoption. Bolstered by a major investment by Great Hill Partners in Q4 2021 and strategic acquisitions of Pollfish, BitBurst & AdGate Media in 2022, Prodege looks forward to more growth and innovation to empower our partners to gather meaningful, rich insights and better market to their target audiences.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
The FP&A , Sr. Analyst is responsible for performing a full range of activities that will positively impact operations and improve financial monitoring and reporting. This position will work closely with the Finance and business unit operations teams to create budgets, forecasts, monthly reports, and various ad hoc analyses to support strategic decisions. The FP&A, Sr. Analyst will also provide key operational and strategic support on new product initiatives, ROI evaluations, and a variety of other business intelligence initiatives.
We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who is extremely analytical, loves data, and has excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple teams within the company’s organization. The position requires a passion for problem solving, an advanced proficiency in Excel, and high comfort with exploratory business analysis to synthesize findings into clear, actionable presentations.
- Partnering with business unit General Managers on setting the strategic course of the business unit’s operation.
- Provide financial and data analysis to support the launch of new business lines.
- Conduct financial analysis and reporting for the business area, including revenue/expense forecasting and monthly variance analysis.
- Build and maintain financial models to be used for annual budget cycles.
- Analyze variances between actuals and forecasts and use insights to drive meaningful action and communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way.
- Work on building/expanding financial and operational reporting capabilities that provide leadership with key insights about the business and help drive the right business decisions.
- Routinely meeting with and presenting to the CFO, CEO and other executives regarding operational and financial performance, among other things.
- Develop high quality PowerPoint or Google Slide presentations for Management and Board of Directors.
- Assist in proper recording, accounting and reporting of transactions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Statistics or related quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience from investment banking, management consulting, asset management, or internal corporate finance.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Proficient knowledge of data query/data management tools (e.g. SQL).
- Experience working with large datasets, automation, or business intelligence skills.
- Ability to parse complex financial analysis into meaningful communications for business leaders.
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to understand and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Detail oriented, able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Experience in Market Research and/or ecommerce is a plus.