Temporary Customer Service Associate
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking a Temporary Customer Service Associate to join our team temporarily for approximately 6 weeks. This position will be 40 hours a week; Monday - Friday.
The Temporary Customer Service Associate will be responsible for representing the company in a positive and professional manner while answering the inquiries and questions of our users.
Additionally, the Temporary Customer Service Associate will:
- Answer live chat and e-mails from our users and assist them while meeting quota (200 cases/day).
- Troubleshoot user issues and questions with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Collaborate on team decisions.
- Respond to all chat inquires throughout the workday while answering e-mails.
- Communicate clearly and professionally via live chat and e-mail.
- Work efficiently with all departments to ensure customer inquiries are resolved in a timely manner.
Additional skills and experience required:
- At least 1 year of live chat & email customer service experience is required.
- Have general computer knowledge and typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. (Writing sample will be requested during the interview process.)
- Proficiency with Google Drive and Zendesk software will be a plus.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel Functions.
- Must be detail oriented, capable of managing competing priorities and meeting tight timelines.
- Must be self-motivated and deadline/quota oriented.
- Must be able to work productively with limited supervision.
Applicants must be able to work 40 hours a week Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm) for approximately 6 weeks.
This role is currently remote/work from home due to the pandemic.