Director, Product - Risk Intelligence
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption. As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team.
Come join us today!
We are looking for a Director, Product - Risk Intelligence to join our team to work cross functionality and develop solutions to continuously enhance the quality of our consumer audiences. The person we are looking for wakes up everyday excited about being THE subject matter expert in fraud, data quality and always stays one step ahead of potential vulnerabilities to mitigate the risk to our business and our customers.
This position will closely interact with Compliance, Engineering, Business Intelligence, Operations and Sales to drive a product roadmap that proactively manage risks and continue to elevate our market research respondent data quality.
Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, you will be taking on and fully owning all product initiatives related to fraud prevention and data quality. This position is currently an individual contributor role and will need to be very hands on as well as strategic, but there is potential for this role to grow and have direct reports/a team.
What You'll Do:
- You will analyze and identify fraud signals and related risks across Prodege’s consumer product portfolio and develop a roadmap of new features which are needed to improve our models.
- Drive a roadmap of initiatives aligned to business and company goals and objectives
- Implement product /technical solutions that identify potential fraud, working both with business stakeholders to understand key risk areas and identify ways to mitigate through internal and external product/tech solutions.
- Define and operationalize scalable monitoring frameworks to identify and investigate suspected cases of fraud
- Ability to create hypotheses, set up experiments, query data, and analyze performance and success in order to derive actionable insights
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to enhance intelligence through both automated decisioning systems and manual intervention that result in reduced risk while balancing impact on growth
- Develop, monitor, and report on key fraud and abuse metrics related to Prodege’s various product areas, such as key user flows, market research data quality and transaction history.
- Ensure appropriate management focuses on fraud risks with the launch of new products or modifications to existing products.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, emerging technologies and techniques in fraud prevention and bring new tools and ideas to the company
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years of relevant Product Management experience in combination with experience in Fraud controls
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, partnership management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proactive learner following global product, data and technology trends
What We’re Looking For:
- Deep experience in fraud prevention or related experience at a consumer-facing company
- The ability to act as a product lead in a consumer technology company employing Agile (or similar) product development practices
- Able to work in a matrix organization and partner successfully with teams across the organization.
- Strong analytical abilities with a passion for data-informed decision making
- Excellent judgment and the ability to balance risk mitigation strategies with consumer experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build strong relationships across functions within an organization
- Experience working with anti-fraud systems and tools or vendors is a plus
- Reward programs experience is a plus.
- Market Research industry experience is a plus.