Named as one of LA's Best Places to Work in 2021 by BuiltInLA, Prodege, LLC, is an internet and media company that operates a two sided platform connecting consumers to enterprise solutions for its members, rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, InboxDollars, & Upromise, to name a few — which delivers engaging content and valuable savings and rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps merchants and brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
As our Security Analyst, you will help shape the development of Prodege’s security team. We are looking for a talented security analyst to help us fortify our defenses and protect the systems that enable us to create rewarding moments for our members.
You will work with our engineering, legal, compliance, and leadership teams to help define, implement, and enforce our privacy and data security standards, and help develop security policies and fraud detection/prevention programs.
- Assist in the creation and enforcement of company security policies, procedures and associated plans for system administration and user system access
- Help develop proactive engagement strategies (including but not limited to):
- Improve Prodege’s monitoring and threat detection capabilities
- Penetration testing, regression testing, code reviews
- Prepare and share post mortems after successful and/or failed tests
- Automate security assessments and remediations
- Research and maintain technical proficiency in security tools, techniques, countermeasures, and basic trends in computer and network threats and exploits.
- Document security breaches and assess their impact
- Conduct security reviews
- File sharing, video conferencing, password security (LastPass, Okta), software installs, account sharing, etc.
- Maintain an up-to-date network inventory
- Incident Response – review, investigate, remediate, and report
- Security Tool Management
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information
- Maintain health and compliance of security tools on all approved endpoints
- Serve in an advisory role in application development and acquisition projects to assess security requirements and controls, and to ensure that security controls are implemented as planned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional experience or certifications in a related discipline (e.g., Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years hands-on experience in security engineering
- Familiarity with security concepts like IDS/IPS, anti-malware, access control, endpoint protection, NAC, DLP, MDM, SIEM, web security, email security, network security, and encryption technologies
- Working knowledge of securing Windows, macOS, and Linux systems
- Knowledge of network, infrastructure architecture and security (including network segmentation concepts, firewalls, routers, VPN solutions etc.).
- Familiarity with AWS security best practices and Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar.)
- Hands-on experience with at least one scripting technology (Python, bash, PowerShell, etc)
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and application vulnerability testing tools and techniques.
- Experience developing and maturing a security program
- Capable of communicating technical concepts with team members across multiple departments
- Strong critical thinking ability and investigative/problem solving skills.
- Eager/willing to learn/gain new technical knowledge.