Mobile QA Analyst
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently looking for a Mobile QA Analyst to join our team to ensure overall quality of our applications. This position requires exceptional attention to detail, a strong commitment to quality and a passion for being a part of an organization that is creating a more rewarding online experience for millions of consumers.
As our Mobile QA Analyst, you will also:
- Define scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing.
- Be responsible for creating test cases for current and future products and features.
- Provide status reports and metrics on test case execution and defects.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test cases and other QA assessments.
- Work directly with appropriate personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach of software development projects.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression and system testing.
- Provide management and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
- Work with mobile product managers to assure the appropriate level of quality for product releases.
- Working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of quality.
- Create effective manual and automated test plans, using a variety of toolsets.
- Focus on Mobile application testing across all platforms.
Skills and experience required:
- 2+ years of Mobile QA experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of defect tracking applications. Jira or equivalent.
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with product managers and programmers in a cross functional team.
- Well versed in SQL to create data sets.
- Creative and flexible is a must.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in testing 3rd party SDK's.