Data Analyst, Product Analytics
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We're currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our growing Product Analytics team. The Data Analyst is responsible for performing a full range of activities that will positively impact operations and guide the product roadmap for the company. This position will report to the VP of Product Analytics and work closely with product managers to analyze new features and perform various ad hoc analyses to support product initiatives.
We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who is extremely analytical, loves data, and has excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple teams within the company’s organization. The position requires a passion for problem solving, a strong proficiency in SQL, Excel, and high comfort with exploratory business analysis to synthesize findings into clear, actionable presentations.
- Work with the Product team to ideate, execute, and perform data analysis on various user experience AB tests.
- Monitor performance of relevant KPIs and investigate to understand the “why” behind key trends.
- Perform ad hoc strategy, research, modeling, and analytics projects to help guide decision making in a constantly evolving industry.
- Provide financial and data analysis to support the launch of new business lines.
- Building dashboards and expanding reporting capabilities that provide leadership with key insights about the business and help drive the right business decisions.
- Routinely meeting with key stakeholders regarding operational and financial performance, among other things.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical field (e.g. Economics, Finance, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics).
- 3+ years of relevant experience in analytics role, management consulting/advisory, or investment banking.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL.
- Strong analytical skills including Excel modeling skills.
- Ability to build analyses from scratch, make well-reasoned assumptions, work with large datasets, and triangulate across data sources from diverse set of functions.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration skills resulting in teams requesting to work with you again.
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to understand and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and stay detail-oriented in a fast paced environment.