Customer Success Manager
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our market research (MR) Programmatic API team. Both local and remote candidates will be considered.
In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction with Prodege’s API research platform, the quality of our proprietary online panels as well as the level of servicing and support.
In addition to experience in online sampling and client service, the ideal candidate will be familiar with the market research platforms clients use (e.g. Lucid, CINT, PureSpectrum, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey) and how they utilize them to achieve their research goals. For the past few years, Prodege has seen transformative growth and the Customer Success Manager will play a vital role in ensuring that we continue to grow our client relationships and overall business.
- Work closely with our Sales, Customer Support, and Product Management teams to build relationships with your customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Educate customers during platform on-boarding to the platform and then drive repeat business from your accounts growing revenue over time
- Understand the strengths of Prodege’s platform relative to others in the industry as well as identify gaps in the feature set which should be addressed by our product team to continue improving our offering
- Monitor project performance and, knowing the Prodege platform feature set, deploy solutions to ensure project’s stay on-track and on-budget
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- 5+ years of experience in Market Research, preferably focused on account management and client service
- Has set-up and managed sampling to market research projects in any one or more of the leading platforms for procuring online sample to research surveys and projects (e.g. Fulcrum by Lucid, CINT, etc.)
- Has ability to troubleshoot data sets in order to support client initiates and educate Product and Management teams on necessary technical enhancements
- Is a fast learner who takes initiative and is driven to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Is an excellent collaborator who works well with team members at all levels -- mentoring more junior team members while also effectively reporting progress on initiatives to senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrating solutions to clients on video or via webcam (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, etc.)
- Proficient experience in: Microsoft Office and Google (Excel, Word, Google Docs, Calendar)
- Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong critical-thinking abilities
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Is a positive, enthusiastic team player who will fit the unique culture at Prodege
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent