About ProbablyMonsters™ Family of Studios
ProbablyMonsters Family of Studios is developing 3 simultaneous AAA games in multiple genres. Since our launch in 2019, we have built 3 studios so far. Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer game to be exclusively published by PlayStation. Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game and our RPG Team has a next-gen open world experience in progress.
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in game development history at $200 MILLION to continue building long-lasting game studios. We are committed to providing our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a seasoned, world-class Technical Producer for our Platform team to help drive service integration into game projects. In this role, you will help us build and integrate technology to solve the studios' immediate needs balanced against the eventual goal of having robust, scalable services to support live games and the core services, teams. This role will require strong coordination with our partner studios, a solid vision of where we need to go, and the agility to change our path when the need arises.
Who You Are:
- You are an excellent translator, providing the context necessary to help all stakeholders understand problems and solutions despite their level of technical knowledge.
- You are practiced at consulting with a broad range of different perspectives to build consensus on the best way forward.
- You can advise on feature priority, particularly with the integration of services into game products.
- You debug and refine development processes. You're passionate about helping people find a better way to work.
- You find time to play video games and empathize deeply with our players because you are a gamer at heart.
What You Will Do:
- Work with Platform, Game, and Quality Assurance Teams to integrate systems and services.
- Align milestone roadmaps from various teams to ensure delivery of a complete product.
- Inform updates to project roadmaps based on new information from multiple sources across multiple teams.
- Create visibility into the status of integration of services with multiple game products.
- Put people first, every time.
- Four years experience in production or project management in-game engineering development, or equivalent experience in software development in a different discipline.
- You have shipped at least one AAA title or equivalent development experience.
- Practical knowledge of production and project management methodologies, Kanban, Scrum, Agile, and Waterfall.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Jira and Project.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance methodologies and processes.
- Engineering or technical proficiency is a plus.