About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers .
We are looking for a seasoned, world-class Recruiting Coordinator to join our recruiting team. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working with people and have a proactive mindset to jump in and contribute to an agile, fun, and fast-paced environment.
Who You Are
- Actively promotes a positive, respectful work environment, encourages collaboration across.
- You care deeply about the people on your team.
- You act with discretion when handling confidential matters.
- Process-oriented; follows standardized recruiting processes at all points in the candidate life cycle to improve recruiting efficiency; capable of process inspection and an eye for continuous improvement.
- Advocate for candidate experience; constantly thinking about how to enhance the experience of potential candidates.
- You have solid organizational and time management skills.
- You have exceptional attention and strong critical thinking skills.
What You Will Do
- Reporting to the Sr. Coordinator.
- Coordinate and schedule high-volume interviews between candidates and all studios.
- Send out confirmation emails to candidates for phone screens, zoom calls, and zoom interviews.
- Manage our applicant tracking system, opening/closing requisitions, acquiring approvals, and other administrative tasks out of Jobvite.
- Run weekly reports out of Jobvite for tracking purposes.
- Send weekly recruitment updates to the studios and leaders.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure smooth new hire onboarding.
- Handle additional administrative tasks and projects as needed.
- At least two years of experience in a talent acquisition organization.
- Experience supporting and prioritizing tasks from two or more recruiters.
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system, running and tracking reports.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization.
- Anticipate the needs of employers to stay one step ahead of the game and provide the best support possible.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Our commitment to you
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.