Senior Gameplay Engineer
About Cauldron Studios
Who You Are:
- Expert understanding of Unreal's animation systems.
- Fluid at writing systems in C++, blueprint & scripting language.
- Deep understanding of how to make combat look and feel amazing.
- Comfortable mentoring engineers.
- Knowledgeable about making convincing dialog performances.
- Diligent at writing unit, integration, and performance tests.
- Good communication skills & cross-team collaboration.
- Vigilant at performing and signing off on code reviews.
- Solid understanding of Unreal's physics system.
- Collaborate with Design and Art to ensure compelling character performances.
- Write tests to automatically detect regressions in new gameplay functionality.
- Interview new candidates to help build highly effective teams.
- Two years of experience on the unreal engine
- Six years of game development
- Two full game development cycle
About ProbablyMonsters Inc.
ProbablyMonsters™ is a builder of sustainable game studios that creates and launches original AAA games through a people-first culture. Our mission is to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional interactive experiences. In an industry where new AAA studios and developer-focused cultures are equally rare, ProbablyMonsters stands out by fostering both with excellence. We empower our family of studios to concentrate on game creation while our platform team focuses on providing early stage infrastructure and long-term support. This unique development model provides each of our teams the confidence, security, and stability to create and ship their games free of distractions. Our family of studios includes: narrative-driven Cauldron Studios™, multiplayer-focused Firewalk Studios™, and our third studio, not named yet, already working on a next-gen co-op RPG game. Learn more about our people, culture, and commitment to exceptional creativity at probablymonsters.com