At Firewalk, our mission is to spark incredible multiplayer experiences that inspire memorable moments. We’re building a world-class, next-generation game studio where people come first. For us, setting a high-quality bar, creating something extraordinary, and treating each other with trust and respect go hand-in-hand. Our collaborative team of amazing creators are crafting new worlds that ignite imagination and connection. Join us to deliver awesome gaming entertainment, rooted in strong gameplay and inspiring art that captures the joy of playing together.
We are currently working on an unannounced, original multiplayer game that is being published by our partners at Sony Interactive Entertainment. We’re actively looking to add visionary creators who thrive in an environment where the “status quo” just won’t do and who genuinely want to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and respectful team.
Firewalk is proud to be part of the ProbablyMonsters family of studios who recently raised $250 million to secure our future and our team with the benefits of a long-lasting career.
Our studio is looking for an Outsourcing Producer who is incredibly excited about games and bringing exceptional entertainment to millions of players. You are responsible for evangelizing our development philosophy, refining our processes, keeping us focused, and connecting the dots that inform our successes and failures. In addition, you are a strong advocate for keeping our projects predictable, on time, within budget, and as accurately scoped as possible.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are excited about working with creative teams to build and improve complex asset pipelines.
- You are excited about helping our team members, vendors and partners achieve their creative vision and meet their goals.
- You are practiced at bringing together a broad range of different perspectives to build consensus on the best way forward.
- You care deeply about creating a supportive environment and a good working experience for vendors.
- You are organized and responsive, comfortable fielding questions and requests from a variety of developers with markedly different needs.
- You are excited to help Firewalk be a studio that vendors and partners are excited to work with.
- You can communicate objectively about schedule, quality, or workflow targets, and are comfortable raising flags and offering support if those standards are not being met.
WHAT YOUR DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
- Fielding and prioritizing a new asset request from the development team, in partnership with the Outsource Manager.
- Answering questions about the status of what’s currently in the pipeline for a producer who is trying to help their team understand their delivery trajectory.
- Helping a team that is looking for outsource support to understand what kind of help might be available to them, and how they could access it.
- Connecting the right people to solve an edge case or unique problem quickly.
- Reviewing the roadmap with leadership and advising on potential capacity or scope issues.
- With stakeholders, setting up an asset approval chain and pipeline that will scale with new types of content and vendors being added to it over time.
- Coming up with a strategy to help improve the quality or velocity of asset deliveries.
- 3-5 years experience in production or project management in game development, or equivalent experience in game development in a different discipline (i.e. as a team discipline lead).
- You have worked with external vendors to deliver content that shipped in at least one game.
- You are experienced working with a variety of modern software development production processes.
- You have expert level understanding of at least one project tracking software suite such as Jira, TFS, Shotgun, or Hansoft.
Our commitment to you
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.
ABOUT PROBABLYMONSTERS™ STUDIOS
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company. Our mission is to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games. We have built a sustainable development process that is committed to providing our teams the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers.
While each of our studios has a unique identity built around the type of gamer experience they are creating, all of them are bonded by the core values of respect, trust, accountability, and approachability.