Studio Project Manager
About ProbablyMonsters Inc.
Established in 2016 and announced in October 2019, ProbablyMonsters™ is a new breed of game company that builds sustainable AAA studios to launch original AAA games. The company was founded by Harold Ryan to not only create great games, but also to make a great working experience for developers, one where people, culture, and creativity come first. ProbablyMonsters mission is to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional interactive experiences. The company has built a central team that provides early stage infrastructure and long-term support to its studios on Operations, HR, Finance, BizDev, Tech, and QA, among other services. This unique model provides ProbablyMonsters studios the confidence, security, and stability to create and ship their games free of distractions. Learn more about us at probablymonsters.com
We seek a Studio Project Manager who will assist in daily, weekly, and quarterly prioritization of tasks within the CEO’s office, working closely with the Studio Heads and C-Suite. In this role, you will report directly to CEO, and assist in spearheading new, and optimizing existing programs and org design for impact and efficiency. You will be the bridge between the CEO’s office and the rest of the organization, embodying the company culture & values, and help the drive organizational priorities.
Who You Are:
- You are excited about joining a new type of entertainment company that is interested in guiding and empowering creative talent.
- You are self-motivated and directed, requiring minimal supervision.
- You have the ability to work effectively across all business groups in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- You display executive maturity, organizational agility, and strong impact and influence competencies.
- You are comfortable working alongside senior executive teams and helping them stay on track for key priorities & deliverables.
- You have a passion for putting people come first and possess excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
What You Will Do:
- Drive and orchestrate various projects independently, with a broad set of stakeholders that have high visibility across the organization.
- Assist in daily and weekly prioritization of tasks within the CEO’s office, working closely with the Studio Heads and C-Suite.
- Assist CEO in driving organizational objectives and maintain alignment with stakeholders to ensure clarity across the organization.
- Work closely with the C-Suite to track business objectives, clear milestones, deliverables, and planning calendars.
- Partner with the Dept heads build agendas for all-staff meetings, track, and drive accountability for Staff commitments, provide technical support, and co-facilitate all-staff meetings with the CEO & Studio Heads
- Lead logistical and operational preparations for Board meetings and staff retreats, from managing materials-development to running on-site event logistics.
- Partner with CPO for employee surveys and action plans, organizational training, and talent lifecycles.
- Assist in managing and coordinating the CEO’s calendar.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting senior executive teams and leading complex projects in an entertainment company
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and partner across complex organizations to drive results.
- Able to maintain a fine balance between business priorities, resource capacity, and stakeholder needs while keeping collaborative relationships.
- Ability to distill complex ideas into communications effectively across a variety of stakeholders from different functions.
- Able to combine ideas and inputs from multiple sources and deliver presentation decks, documentation, and knowledgebase updates.
- Experience working alongside and presenting to senior executive teams.