About the Co-op RPG Team
We are an ambitious team of creators who love making original games with our community and have set out to create boundless new adventures that bring people together. Currently, we’re developing an unannounced, AAA co-op RPG based on a new, wholly owned IP. To us, involving players in the development process fosters a diverse, engaged community that ensures our rich and vibrant worlds are welcoming places for everyone to enjoy together. Join us to take on new challenges and grow in a highly collaborative and supportive team environment.
We are proud to be part of the ProbablyMonsters family of studios that recently raised $250 million to secure our future and our team with the benefits of a long-lasting career.
We are looking for a Graphics Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping the co-op RGP team achieve AAA visual fidelity, guide technical production and performance optimizations in our unannounced game based on a new, wholly owned IP. We’re looking for someone who has the desire to learn and push current technologies to create beautiful and stylized worlds. This individual will be joining a small team where they will need to collaborate with multiple disciplines and contribute both technically and creatively to realize a shared vision.
Who You Are:
- You are respectful, trustworthy, open-minded, and approachable
- You are excited to collaborate, learn, teach, and have discourse with professionals of all backgrounds
- You find enjoyment in researching and finding clever ways to bring your and other team members’ visions to life.
- You want to work with a team to create something spectacular that goes beyond any one person’s ability.
- Lead the development of a stylized renderer across multiple platforms (Desktop and Console)
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to help design, implement rendering features
- Help optimize graphics systems to improve memory usage and performance
- Help identify and set targets that will provide guidance for content developers
- Communicate risks and tradeoffs of different engineering approaches, architectures, possible solutions for impossible goals
- Passion for graphics programming
- Proficiency in at least one modern Graphics API (DirectX 12, Vulkan, Metal)
- Professional experience with C or C++
- Experience working on game development
- Proficiency in at least one public Game Engine (Unreal, Unity, Godot)
- Being an active team member from pre-production to ship
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.