Creative Services Gaming, Project Manager
About ProbablyMonsters™ Family of Studios
ProbablyMonsters Family of Studios is developing 3 simultaneous AAA games in multiple genres. Since our launch in 2019, we have built 3 studios so far. Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer game to be exclusively published by PlayStation. Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game and our RPG Team has a next-gen open world experience in progress.
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in game development history at $200 MILLION to continue building long-lasting game studios. We are committed to providing our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a seasoned, world-class Creative Services Gaming, Project Manager to join our team!
Who You Are:
- An experienced project manager accustomed to working in a creative environment.
- Familiar with a variety of creative pipelines (Film, Audio, Graphic Design, Website Development, Video Game Development).
- Someone who understands how to plan, monitor, and track work.
- Proactive in working with necessary teams to identify work.
- Great at fielding ideas and requests from a variety of sources and evaluating for priority and merit.
- Effective at breaking down tasks into their actionable parts.
- You are excited about the opportunity to help our creative services department connect and collaborate with our internal and external partners.
What You Will Do:
- Manage corporate, marketing, biz dev, and studio requested projects for our Audio, Media, and Streaming Service teams.
- Forecast resource and staffing needs.
- Develop, evolve, and share best pipelines and best practices.
- Plan milestones, provide estimates, manage risks, and assign tasks ensuring work is completed on time.
- Support concurrently running projects.
- Implement production process and be accountable for delivering quality creative work.
- Maintain agility and velocity without sacrificing work-life harmony for yourself or others.
- Work strategically and tactically to execute on company goals, tracking and reporting against roadmaps to our business stakeholders.
- Communicate progress, status, priority, and plans across the organization.
- Work closely with Probably Monsters teams to ensure alignment on progress, milestones, and development stages.
- Simplify and optimize our Job Descriptions.
- Professional industry experience as a Producer or Project manager.
- In-depth knowledge of production methodologies.
- Experience in building and leading teams, with a people-first culture.
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people, both inside and outside of our studio.
- Game development experience is a plus.