About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our team. In this role, you partner with production across multiple studios to help them navigate the tactical pieces of our gate processes. If you’ve led game production teams across the whole development lifecycle and understand live game production, this is the role for you. You’ll be the force that enables our developers to make cutting edge experiences by providing tools and processes to guide studios through the complexities of the game development lifecycle. Our studios have some of the most accomplished talent in the industry, and you’ll work with them to be the collaboration catalyst to develop the best production practices across the whole business. You’ll also be integral to the evolution of our Development Framework as we scale and support live game services to empower our game studios, providing turnkey solutions to remove common pitfalls.
Who You Are:
- A production leader with a proven track record of delivering AAA quality games, through all development stages, leveraging best production practices whilst maintaining a positive culture.
- You are a self-starter with a passion for production excellence and a connector to bring experts together to help solve business wide problems.
- You love working closely with the studios’ production teams to provide great partnerships, excellent systems, and services to allow them to ship efficiently and worry free.
- You have a passion for optimizing the end-to-end process of planning and delivery, together with a broad resource of experience to draw on for production methodologies and how best to implement them.
- You are no stranger to production tools such as Jira and Excel, and know how to choose the right tool and process for the job at hand to help teams optimize delivery.
- You can translate between all game disciplines and help teams create plans and implement solutions that empower and enable them through cross-discipline collaboration and development-driven production.
- Accomplished in being able to create plans, milestones, and drive release schedules for both boxed and live services games, with the insight of operating a live game at scale.
What You Will Do:
- Work within the Product Group Production team, reporting to the Principal Producer to facilitate studios using our Development Framework.
- Develop, evolve, and share best practice processes for all stages of game development from a production perspective.
- Drive the evolution of the Development Framework bidirectionally from studios and business feedback, iterating, updating, implementing, and communicating out changes.
- Work both strategically and tactically to execute on Product Group initiatives, tracking and reporting against roadmaps to our business stakeholders.
- Communicate Product Group activities, status, issues and plans to key constituents across the organization including production, engineering, QA, services, marketing, and business development.
- Provide guidance to game teams in order for them to plan milestones, provide estimates, manage risks, and create artifacts with domain experts throughout the company.
- Manage the flow of communication owning healthy relationships between all stakeholders.
- Serve as a friendly resource for other producers, assisting them in the resolution of complex problems and growing their skillset.
- Professional industry experience, 2+ shipped game titles (end to end) on console and PC as a Producer or Program Manager.
- Experience on both the developer and publisher side of the Production relationship.
- Working knowledge of production and project management methodologies, Kanban, Scrum, Agile, and Waterfall.
- Previous experience with Live Operations, Community Management, and Marketing/PR teams for GaaS titles.
- Experience of building and leading teams, with a people-centric culture that evangelizes diversity and inclusion.
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with a wide variety of people and skill sets both inside and outside of the development studio while maintaining a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Goal oriented, driven, and ability to juggle multiple projects.
Our commitment to you:
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.