About ProbablyMonsters™ Family of Studios
ProbablyMonsters Family of Studios is developing 3 simultaneous AAA games in multiple genres. Since our launch in 2019, we have built 3 studios so far. Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer game to be exclusively published by PlayStation. Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game and our RPG Team has a next-gen open world experience in progress.
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in game development history at $200 MILLION to continue building long-lasting game studios. We are committed to providing our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for an exceptional Operations Administrator to join our team. As the Operations Administrator, you will undertake a variety of day-to-day office administration and facilities tasks as well as assist with occasional executive support. You will report to our Office Manager. You will be a key member of our go-to team for all things office and events-related. The role will be in-person and you will be expected to be in-office to support our employees.
Our ideal candidate is positive, a creative thinker, and a highly organized professional with excellent communication and soft skills (written and verbal). You will be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
Who You Are:
- You are a project driver who takes ideas to competition by working with the team, other groups, and external resources for strong and timely completion.
- You are an event planner who has owns events from concept to post-mortem including budgets, approvals, and vendor management.
- You are creative, individually as well as within a group, to solve problems and improve existing programs.
- You are approachable and friendly, able to pause active tasks while balancing the need for timeliness.
- You are passionate about customer service.
- You are flexible: jumping between tasks, reprioritizing your day, switching from checkboxes to creative endeavors.
- You have unquestionable integrity and loyalty.
What You Will Do:
- Receive and assemble office furniture as needed
- Move office furniture
- Order and stock kitchens
- Be available to “walk-ups” with questions, concerns, and issues
- Walkthrough all meeting rooms to ensure all electronics are properly functioning, whiteboards are clean, supplies are put away and the room is generally picked up
- Check supply carts (located in meeting rooms) to make sure they are properly stocked
- Stock supply stations with paper, pens, etc. If additional supplies are needed, they should be ordered based on product availability and pricing
- Prepare any outgoing business-related shipments and arrange pickups as required
- Fulfill swag requests and deliver to requestor or ship as needed
- Prepare new hire gifts and deliver to the new hire on their first day
- Research, order, and add to software library newly released or requested titles
- Order, receive, prep food/drinks for team meetings and events
- Swag Room maintenance - Pick up, stock, clean, keep organized
- Shipping station - Reorganize, pick up, re-order as necessary
- Aid in the upkeep of studio art/wall hangings, décor, furniture
- Maintain Mothers’ Room
- Studio distributions - Depending on the situation, run point or provide aid in the distribution of studio gifts
- Ordering furniture or supplies not covered above - Any supplies or industrial types of furniture or office needs should be ordered based on product availability and pricing
- Booking employee travel accommodations