At Cauldron, we are passionate about empowering gamers to become the hero of their own adventures. We believe that a great story unites a global community together, and we are excited to bring the best creative talent in interactive entertainment to bring these stories, your stories, to life. Proud to be part of the ProbablyMonsters family of studios, our team is working on an unannounced, original AAA Adventure game and eagerly welcomes those interested in learning through collaboration and pushing the boundaries of their craft. We are looking for a world-class Engineering Director that is an industry veteran and craft expert. They have practical experience in maintaining and growing an engineering team from incubation to launch. They will coordinate a varied team across multiple subject areas to execute the creative promise for a large-scale new project.
Who You Are:
- Shipped 3 titles in lead role on PC / Console.
- Deep understanding of the Unreal Engine and its tradeoffs.
- Very strong C++, C#, Blueprint & Python skills.
- Great communicator & effective at cross-team collaboration.
- Strong understanding of the entire development process and building infrastructure.
- Effective team building and interviewing skills.
- Experienced with budgeting, workbooks, documentation, staffing plans & estimations.
What You Will Do:
- Educate team on the feasibility of features.
- Update staffing needs after coming out of a milestone.
- Design content pipeline for efficient cross-collaboration.
- Interview outsourcing partners for the ability to work together.
Established in 2016, ProbablyMonsters is a next-generation independent game company that creates long-lasting studios and exceptional games. Revolutionizing the way AAA game studios are built, ProbablyMonsters provides its teams the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers while delivering best-in-class entertainment through positive people-first culture.
We have built three studios so far. Each of them has a unique identity built around the type of gamer experience they are creating. Knit together inside the ProbablyMonsters family culture, all studios are bonded by the core values of respect, trust, accountability, and approachability.
Connected by the company’s mission to unite, guide, and empower developers to create exceptional entertainment experiences, developers at Cauldron are given the confidence, security, and stability to create and ship their games free of distractions.
Learn more at www.probablymonsters.com/careers