About Cauldron Studios
Cauldron Studios™, a ProbablyMonsters studio, is developing a narrative-driven AAA game. We are looking for an exceptional Producer to work closely with the Game Director, Discipline Directors, and the Executive Producer on a day-to-day basis to make sure the team and project achieve their goals while balancing budget and time constraints.
Who You Are:
- You wake up excited about making awesome games and working with a world-class production team in order to do so.
- You have excellent ability in successfully debugging and refining development processes. You're passionate about helping people and teams find a better way to work together.
- You can switch between macro and micro views of the project to ensure we are planning effectively.
- You are an effective communicator and believe that shipping a world-class game is easier when groups approach each other with trust, respect, and clarity and you live that every day.
- You can draw complex information from teammates to accurately forecast where we're heading, spot trouble before it arrives, and push disciplines to address it.
- You find time to know the industry, play video games, and empathize deeply with our players because you love games.
What You Will Do:
- Balance quality, time, and budget to achieve project goals
- Build, manage, and maintain schedules
- Own the various development processes and make sure that all studio processes truly serve and aids the development team
- Provide support in defining, documenting, and communicating the project vision and pillars
- Identify and help the team overcome obstacles that prevent them from achieving their goals
- Drive and foster healthy communication within the team and be a positive example for building and maintaining a healthy company culture
- Work closely with other producers on the project
- Collaborate across the entire team to solve complex interdisciplinary challenges
- Work across both internal and external teams to build healthy relationships, solve workflow issues, and improve results
- Participate in strategic project planning
- Understand industry trends and other relevant products
- Producer experience on AAA level products
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team-centric approach with a focus on “we” and not “I”
- Must be a critical thinker, problem solver, and calm under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on identifying, addressing, and resolving conflict
About ProbablyMonsters Inc.
ProbablyMonsters™ is a builder of sustainable game studios that creates and launches original AAA games through a people-first culture. Our mission is to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional interactive experiences. In an industry where new AAA studios and developer-focused cultures are equally rare, ProbablyMonsters stands out by fostering both with excellence. We empower our family of studios to concentrate on game creation while our platform team focuses on providing early stage infrastructure and long-term support. This unique development model provides each of our teams the confidence, security, and stability to create and ship their games free of distractions. Our family of studios includes: narrative-driven Cauldron Studios™, multiplayer-focused Firewalk Studios™, and our third studio, not named yet, already working on a next-gen co-op RPG game. Learn more about our people, culture, and commitment to exceptional creativity at probablymonsters.com