Operations Program Manager
About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for an Operations Program Manager to join the Office Operations team.
Who You Are
- You are a collaborative and a strong team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- You delight in connecting the dots, driving issue resolution, and communicating solutions.
- You are self-motivated and directed, requiring minimal supervision.
- You can work effectively in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- You are a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- You have excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- You put people first, every time.
What You Will Do
- Serve as a connector across multiple functions and business teams, helping to translate high-level strategy into clear, executable goals to solve problems, remove roadblocks, and mitigate risk across the enterprise.
- Drive high-impact cross-team projects independently to meet the changing business environment and ensure the team is achieving commitments.
- Regularly connect with a broad set of stakeholders and internal customers that have high visibility across the organization to understand pain-points and to drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Utilize your knowledge in process design, change management, and continuous improvement to support the rapid growth of our organization.
- Work on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
- Experience leading complex projects
- Business Operations experience
- Lean, PMP, Change Management, Six Sigma, and/or Agile experience.
- High level of experience in working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, Sharepoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with a wide variety of people and skill sets
- Vendor Management experience
Our commitment to you
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.