About ProbablyMonsters™ Family of Studios
ProbablyMonsters Family of Studios is developing 3 simultaneous AAA games in multiple genres. Since our launch in 2019, we have built 3 studios so far. Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer game to be exclusively published by PlayStation. Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game and our RPG Team has a next-gen open world experience in progress.
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in game development history at $200 MILLION to continue building long-lasting game studios. We are committed to providing our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer responsible for testing our games to help ensure we stay on schedule at the utmost quality. Help define and foster a culture where QA practices an engineered approach, injecting Test Best Practices early in the development cycle. Work directly with development teams to identify risk, determine the highest value targets, and faithfully represent the player’s voice. Provide actionable feedback to the teams that are grounded in truth, backed up with data, and ensure critical issues do not get ignored.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about Test as a discipline and career path
- You have fine attention to detail
- You are relentless about tracking down and documenting defects
- You are a fierce customer advocate
What You Will Do:
- Take ownership of the quality of broad areas of a game project
- Work with developers to determine what the highest value targets are during each stage of development
- Write and execute test specs and test cases
- Utilize test tools such as bug databases and test management software
- Document defects and champion their resolution
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary information
- 2 years experience testing games
- Experience working directly with game development teams
- Experience authoring test specs and cases
- Experience testing multiplayer games