About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers .
We are looking for a Facilities Manager responsible for leading the strategic objectives of the facilities department as it grows to meet the needs of our fast pace growing game development studios. The chosen candidate will design and plan future campus projects, including existing building renovations and campus planning projects. You will work closely with all Facilities, IT, A/V, and Security levels and vendors and clients to complete projects of various sizes. The chosen candidate will share ProbablyMonsters' vision values and be an excellent cultural fit.
Who You Are
- You find great joy in completing challenging projects.
- You relish helping a young, fast-growing company coordinate and organize space planning needs.
- You relentlessly track down potential roadblocks, assign risk and identify mitigations.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of variables in complex situations.
- Deep knowledge of commercial real estate, building systems, Lease review, and building requirements.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to secure the desired result.
What You Will Do
- Strategic planning and oversight of large commercial construction projects for building new game studios.
- Performs value-engineering studies and evaluates contractor qualifications and recommendations.
- Designs and develops construction management plans.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal clients to understand their legal needs and pain points.
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial contracts.
- Manages and reviews service contracts.
- Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
- Review and approve building prints.
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations.
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- BA in facility management, business, information management, PMP ,CCM, or experience in related positions.
- Impeccable judgment and the ability to make sound decisions, take initiative and simplify.
- Strong business acumen with experience managing relationships.
- Experience working in fast-paced, ambiguous environments without clear direction.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Docusign, Adobe Acrobat DC, Visio.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Strong project management skills.
Our commitment to you
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.