Area Claims Supervisor - Minnesota
Grow with Confidence
This position is remote and must be located in Minnesota
Do you want to work for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of men and women who feed the world? ProAg has an exceptional opportunity for an Area Claims Supervisor. The Area Claims Supervisor will provide oversight and management to the claims team in an assigned territory. This position requires a strong working knowledge of regulatory rules and company regulations and procedures.
- People Management - Full responsibility for direct reports including making hiring decisions, developing remote employees, coordinating work, establishing standards, reviewing work, conducting performance appraisals, and providing coaching or counseling.
- Customer Service - Provide a high-level of customer service. The Area Claims Supervisor is responsible for developing and maintaining agency and insured relationships within the assigned territory.
- Industry Procedures - Administration of FCIC and RMA procedures as it relates to claims adjustment. This position needs to be able to identify and utilize resources to direct adjusters on loss adjusting based on set procedures as defined by RMA.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5+ years of relevant and progressive professional experience in crop insurance.
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role is preferred.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business, or a related field/or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company’s business to proactively respond to changing business environment.
- Part of something bigger: We offers a career with purpose as you support the farmers and ranchers who create food, fuel and fiber for the world.
- Personal connections: We are built on strong relationships and appreciation of your individuality.
- A team who cares: We look out for each other personally and professionally because we care about each other.
- Innovators by trade: We’re committed to a brighter tomorrow for our team members and for agriculture.
- The best of both worlds: We combine personal connections with powerful resources, thanks to our culture and the backing of Tokio Marine HCC.
Who We Are:
While our nation weathers economic storms, ProAg, a member of the Tokio Marine HCC group of companies, is positioned as a financially strong and well-capitalized insurer. We’re known for our quick response and fast, accurate claims settlement. We understand how important this is because many of us are farmers and ranchers ourselves. With more than 90 years of service to our agents & insureds, we stand committed to continuing the principles that ProAg was founded on: Integrity, Loyalty and Customer Service.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tokiomarinehcc.com for more information about our companies.