District Sales Manager - North Dakota
Experience a career at ProAg
When you join ProAg, you join a welcoming, dynamic, flexible, and engaging culture that truly cares about each other, our agents and our policyholders. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you as you create a career that’s meaningful to you.
ProAg, a member of Tokio Marine HCC group of companies, is looking for the next District Sales Manager for our North Dakota territory. This position offers an immense opportunity to develop strategic relationships with current and potential producers of profitable business within the region.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
· Develop a strategic territory plan by identifying and meeting with prospective agents. Drive additional business through a variety of means including agency visits, social events, trade shows, and correspondence.
· Maintain and grow a profitable book of business within your assigned territory. You’ll have the autonomy and accountability to own the gross financial performance of that territory.
· Serve as a primary relationship owner, trusted advisor, and point of contact for assigned agent accounts to help them grow and manager their business.
· Become a subject-matter expert on ProAg’s products, business and applications as well as staying up-to-date on industry trends.
What You’ll Bring:
The ideal candidate for the District Sales Manager will have demonstrated success in the primary areas of focus and responsibility.
· Experience – Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least two years of sales experience. Crop insurance experience is preferred.
· Communication - Must be an exceptional communicator with the ability to facilitate cross-functionally to ensure clear and expeditious communication.
· Knowledge of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company’s business to proactively respond to changing business environment.
· Required to travel outside normal work location, travel is up to 75 percent
We know there are excellent candidates who might not check all of these boxes. If you’re close, we’d be very interested in meeting you.
For the ideal candidate to be successful -
o Must have the ability to work independently, focusing on achieving organizational goals and tasks with drive and energy to succeed.
o The ability to build trust and relationships with key constituencies is essential.
- Part of something bigger: We offers a career with purpose as you support the farmers and ranchers who create food, fuel and fiber for the world.
- Personal connections: We are built on strong relationships and appreciation of your individuality.
- A team who cares: We look out for each other personally and professionally because we care about each other.
- Innovators by trade: We’re committed to a brighter tomorrow for our team members and for agriculture.
- The best of both worlds: We combine personal connections with powerful resources, thanks to our culture and the backing of Tokio Marine HCC.
Who We Are:
While our nation weathers economic storms, ProAg, a member of the Tokio Marine HCC group of companies, is positioned as a financially strong and well-capitalized insurer. We’re known for our quick response and fast, accurate claims settlement. We understand how important this is because many of us are farmers and ranchers ourselves. With more than 90 years of service to our agents & insureds, we stand committed to continuing the principles that ProAg was founded on: Integrity, Loyalty and Customer Service.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tokiomarinehcc.com for more information about our companies.