Do you enjoy making a difference through people?
ProAg is looking for a Recruiter to manage the end-to-end talent acquisition process. Someone who enjoys working with hiring managers and senior leadership to fill positions across crucial business functions such as Sales, Underwriting, Claims, Information Technology, and other growing functions; a nice diverse mix. From the sourcing of candidates to attracting and gaining the candidate’s acceptance, you are responsible for the full cycle of our talent acquisition process.
In This Exciting Opportunity You Will:
At ProAg, we believe our people are our most important asset and what sets us apart in the crop insurance industry. As a Recruiter you’ll be a critical part of helping to impact and shape our company’s culture and strategic growth plan through sourcing, attracting and helping our organization make well-informed hiring decisions.
- Lead full cycle recruiting efforts, which includes sourcing, posting, evaluating resumes, prescreening applicants, scheduling, interviewing, assessing, evaluating skills, and negotiating compensation. packages and closing.
- Lead recruiting and engagement efforts, and design creative opportunities to build our brand.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to prioritize their hiring needs, set expectations, and deploy an efficient interview process and high touch experience for every candidate and client. Create lasting relationships with hiring managers where you become their talent advisor and consultative partner.
- Design, implement, and execute sourcing strategies to identify, engage, and cultivate active and passive job seekers from core and emerging sources.
- Use your talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent.
- Contribute to a highly collaborative, creative, and high-performing team by serving as a model for partnership, mentorship, and integrity.
- Attend insurance conferences and keep up with industry news and trade publications.
We are looking for a Recruiter who is willing to occasionally travel for job and career fairs, trade shows, etc.
What We Look For
- In depth experience with full life cycle recruiting (at least 2 years).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Industrial Labor Relations, Psychology, or a related field or the equivalent experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an immaculate attention to detail.
- Experience supporting or hiring for entry level or internship level hiring, including on-campus or virtual college recruiting.
- Skilled at sourcing and possess the aptitude to work in multiple platforms to identify potential talent.
- A collaborative work style and ability to work effectively across departments.
- A results-oriented focus with the ability to effectively manage deadlines.
What We Believe In:
- Ensures Accountability. Take personal responsibility and ownership of successes and challenges.
- Communicates Effectively. Actively seek out and communicate with key stakeholders in all situations.
- Resourcefulness. Determine how to meet customer and employee needs and finds the resources to get it done.
- Customer Focus. Every interaction is a customer and is handled with empathy and seriousness.
- Instill Trust. Make intentions clear and meet shared challenges together, showing respect for the relationship and the team.
Who We Are
ProAg is an industry-leading crop insurance provider serving the American farmer through a network of independent agents. A member of the Tokio Marine HCC group, ProAg delivers crop insurance that provides a level of security to farmers and ranchers, who operate at the mercy of weather and markets. We’re known for our quick response and fast, accurate claims settlement. We understand how important this is because many of us are farmers and ranchers ourselves. We’re good at what we do because ProAg has the smartest, most experienced and most innovative people in our industry.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tokiomarinehcc.com for more information about our companies.