Account Representative North Dakota
Overall responsible for retaining existing business as well as growing the book of business within assigned territory. This position is a remote position and can be located in the state of North Dakota.
We are looking a candidate who has a passion for agriculture, a natural vitality for providing outstanding customer service, and a competitive spirit that will drive profitability in the assigned area.
While our nation weathers economic storms, ProAg, a member of the Tokio Marine HCC group of companies, is positioned as a financially strong and well-capitalized insurer. With more than 90 years of service to our agents & insureds, we stand committed to continuing the principles that ProAg was founded on: Integrity, Loyalty and Customer Service.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding sales goals for both existing and new business within the assigned territory.
- Provide a high-level of customer service. The Account Representative is the first point of contact for agents regarding questions or concerns. The position needs to be able to identify and utilize internal resources to help resolve concerns in a timely manner.
- Promote ProAg’s business strategies including implementation, support and training of ProAg systems, including ProAgWorks application.
- Prepare and deliver continuing education courses for agents, farmers, and other industry professionals.
- Hold external memberships or networks through organized groups in an effort to stay knowledgeable and well connected within the industry.
- Monitor, manage and disseminate reports to agents as needed.
The ideal candidate for the Account Representative position will have demonstrated success in the primary areas of focus and responsibility.
- Experience – Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Three years of sales or account management experience, crop insurance or related experience is preferred
- Communications - Must be an exceptional communicator, with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company’s business to proactively respond to changing business environment
- Required to travel outside normal work location, travel is up to 75 percent
- For the ideal candidate to be successful -
- Must have the ability to work independently, focusing on achieving organizational goals and tasks with drive and energy to succeed.
- The ability to build trust and relationships with key constituencies is essential.
- Educational requirements. The ideal candidate will have an Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience.
- Proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word).
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tokiomarinehcc.com for more information about our companies.