Chief Technology Officer
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for a strategic, organized and highly innovative Chief Technology Officer who will be working closely with key business stakeholders performing a wide range of strategic and consultative support to facilitate the efficient operation of our organization. The Chief Technology Officer will have the ability to oversee and direct internal technology development and must be able to work under pressure at times and to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
The Chief Technology Officer is responsible for driving the technology vision to support OpenSCi. Spearhead the development and architecture of a suite of complex and scalable software solutions based on latest technologies which will support a multi-channel sales and delivery model. The CTO will make the high-level decisions regarding technological enhancements, determining how to leverage technology investments and capital to support the company’s long-term revenue and growth goals. The CTO will be responsible for long-term planning and budgeting, strategic direction, operations enhancements.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Candidates should come from one of the following sectors: 1) Transaction Processing, 2) Financial Services, 3) Leading enterprise of SaaS service provider.
- Demonstrated success in architecting and executing technology platform development supporting substantial transaction volumes with the highest degree of accuracy and security.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements of clients, Marketing, Business Development and Operations to technology solutions.
- Demonstrated success in project management across internal and external staff and in the integration of acquired technology
- Understand technical aspects of web system, architecture, design and development
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in an entrepreneurial and/or start- up environment acting as a player/coach willing to do what is required including individual contribution in areas where necessary
- Experience with management tools for software development from requirements definitions through quality assessment through software implementations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – company, investors, partners
- Ability to operate effectively in a small company with finite but sufficient resources
Specific expertise in:
- Cloud Technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Public/Private and Hybrid Clouds)
- Enterprise Architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Web 2.0 / Mashup Technologies
- Portal / Content Management
- eCommerce (B2B, B2C, B2E)
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Teambuilding, Leadership and Employee Development
- Budgets and Costs management
- Governance, Program Management & Portfolio Management
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 27,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
WORKING AT PRIMEREVENUE BENEFITS:
- Professional growth within our company
- Monthly fun TEAM events
- Generous benefits package
- Community Service-Oriented Culture