Customer Support Representative
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for an energetic, organized and detail-oriented Customer Support Representative who will be working closely with our external customers as well as our internal TEAMs to answer and resolve all incoming customer inquiries. The Customer Support Representative will have the ability to work independently and must be able to work under pressure at times and effectively troubleshoot various technical and non-technical issues.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Consistently handle large volumes of customer contacts in an efficient and effective manner
- Work directly with our customers as needed to resolve problems and/or gather facts
- Answer application questions regarding PrimeRevenue’s SaaS products
- Document clear and concise comments regarding customer problems and resolution
- Research and recreate complex customer issues utilizing test environments
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Provide 2nd level support for partner/reseller organizations
- Manage incoming cases and respond to customers within stated service level objectives
- Effectively triage support cases and work with Level 2 Support team as necessary
- Ensure that customers are retained, satisfied, and that their needs are fulfilled.
- Recommend changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
- Research, develop, and write content for Quick Start Guides, User Guides, and Online Help and other user documents as necessary
- Review and revise previously created documents as necessary
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years’ experience working in a customer service or call-center role
- Ability to work independently and self-managed in addition to being a contributing member of a team that is distributed in multiple locations worldwide.
- Professional telephone skills. Ability to maintain a professional demeanour and remain courteous in all customer interactions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new product functionality and develop functional proficiency quickly
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills. Ability to solve complex issues in a fast, efficient manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate to other support resources or regional support staff
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams in a global organization a plus
- Additional language fluency (e.g. Spanish) a plus
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success.
Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
- Professional growth within our company
- Generous benefits package, including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision for our employees and their dependents!
- 401k matching
- Monthly TEAM events
- Community Service-Oriented Culture, including (5) company-provided volunteer days