Sr. Software Engineer
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for a Sr. Software Engineer with experience building financial applications and working with Node.js, Vue.js, GraphQL, REST APIs and other services. In this role you will build new UIs, APIs, and continuously improve the design and quality of our products.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Develop new features and improvements using Node.js, APIs and UI frameworks.
- Unit test UI and Node.js code before checking into source control.
- Follow agile practices (we use SCRUM and Kanban)
- Deliver code to specifications
- Strive to build a great user experience
- Mentor and provide support & guidance for TEAM members
- Assist product management, scrum master, and team leads with story carding and sprint planning
- Participate in production on-call support rotation for at least one product, including attending daily production support calls during rotation.
- When required, independently support production systems and resolve client support requests
- Participate in the deployment of our products and provide support if issues arise
- Actively work to make our products better through:
- Research and application of the new technology and design
- Identification of improvement areas for products
- Utilization of best practices
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Extensive experience developing and supporting critical business applications
- Experience developing REST APIs for both public and private consumption
- Experience with Node.js
- Experienced with both raw SQL queries and the use of an ORM like Hibernate, ActiveRecord, TypeORM
- Proficient with client-side unit testing and capable of planning testing strategies and implementation of tests
- Experience developing and utilizing RESTful services and 3rd party APIs
- Experienced with more than one programming language & framework
- Able to organize and manage complex assignments and designs independently
- Able to quickly identify areas of improvement within the code base, and communicate issues effectively
- Able to work independently an understand when escalation is required
- Experienced with Git and can define and manage branching strategies
- Experienced with code reviews and able to provide feedback and guidance to colleagues
- Experience developing on Express, Hapi, Koa or other mainstream Node.js framework.
- Experience with building and maintaining npm packages.
- Experience with Vue.js
- Exposure to Salesforce APIs
- Experience with the following tools and services:
- JSON API
- Experience working within an Agile environment, we use scrum and Kanban
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 27,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
WORKING AT PRIMEREVENUE BENEFITS:
- Professional growth within our company
- Monthly fun TEAM events
- Generous benefits package
- Community Service-Oriented Culture