Supplier Onboarding Specialist
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? The Supplier Onboarding Specialist manages the Supplier Onboarding process from the document collection phase all the way through First Trade. As a company, our goal is to onboard suppliers as we want to provide excellent customer experience.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Work with suppliers to collect Know Your Customer documentation required by the funding banks
- Set up new suppliers in the SCiSupplier application
- Communicate with buyers with regards to operational aspects of the setup of new suppliers
- Handle changes to supplier setup, for example, transitions to a new funding bank or changes in pricing
- Determine the root cause of uploads which fail due to vendor mismatch, and subsequent communication with the buyer to resolve
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Provide innovative ideas to satisfy supplier requirements
- Understand, complies with and initiates improvement of work instructions and technology tools for the Supplier Sales effort
- Research, develop, and write content for Quick Start Guides, User Guides, and Online Help and other user documents as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Language Proficiency:
Fluent English Required (written & spoken), proficient French Required (written & spoken) + German, Spanish or other European language is a plus
- Earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM solutions
- Effective professional phone skills. Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and remain courteous in all customer interactions
- Proficient in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint
- Start-up/high-growth technology firm experience preferred
- Must be a TEAM Player
- Demonstrate effective communication skills using different approaches and technologies such as web conferencing, video-conference, etc.
- Be organized with attention to detail
- Be able to manage priorities as set by Sales and Customer Success Leadership
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams in a global organization a plus
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 27,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
WORKING AT PRIMEREVENUE BENEFITS:
- Professional growth within our company
- Monthly fun TEAM events
- Generous benefits package
- Community Service-Oriented Culture