ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for a SCRUM Master to provide internal consulting, discipline and coaching to our Product Development TEAM to optimize and make development of products more efficient and consistent. This role will have wide responsibility and effect on entire Product Development organization to suggest and implement refinements and changes in how PrimeRevenue builds and ships software.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Ensure that the rules of Agile and project management best practices are being followed (collaboration, prioritization, accountability, visibility)
- Facilitate Daily-stand ups, Iteration/Sprint planning, mid sprint reviews, Iteration/Sprint demos and retrospective meetings for multiple teams
- Responsible for identifying project risks and potential mitigation strategies
- Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among the team with full understanding of time/cost/scope impacts
- Identify, own and remove impediments for team on a daily basis
- Track metrics of team progress, productivity and success and development costs
- Provide visibility and status on active projects on a regular basis to upper management and other stakeholders
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
Evolve team practices by collaborating with product managers and team to decide how best to maximize productivity
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 3 years hands on project management experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing software development projects using Agile (Scrum)
- Ability to work with different people across a team effectively
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with senior management as well as business and IT stakeholders
- Agile Scrum Master Certification (CSM) and/or PMP Preferred
- Knowledge and openness of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc. highly preferred
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Experience creating KPIs, dashboards and metrics for cross-team is a nice to have
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 27,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity
WORKING AT PRIMEREVENUE BENEFITS:
- Professional growth within our company
- Monthly fun TEAM events
- Generous benefits package
- Community Service-Oriented Culture