ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for an energetic, organized and highly motivated Project Manager who will be working closely with the Product Management and Product Development TEAMS in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers. Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. The Project Manager will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion and must be able to work under pressure at times and to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Guide and coach the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to satisfy customers
- Maintain responsibility and accountability for delivering large technical projects on-time, on-budget, and meeting functional and quality specifications
- Use approved processes, templates, and tools to execute project delivery and receive waivers for acceptable expectations
- Forecast, manage, and report on project and/or Agile financials, planned and actual project schedule and resources utilization
- Use established scheduling techniques to derive the project schedules, identify the critical path and potential risks. Effectively apply the scheduling standards and enforce them with the project teams. Maintain project work plans and draft required deliverables
- Maintain a positive and productive work environment for the TEAM; identifying and resolving interpersonal issues
- Develop and sustain relationship with business partners
- Manage issues, risks, and changes using appropriate and agreed upon processes and tools
- Understand and consistently manage the customer expectation within the scope of the project role
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline or equivalent
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, (i.e. Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and other Project Management tools
- 5-10 years of IT/business related experience in a SaaS environment
- Project Management training and/or project lead experience of 5+ years (PMP, CAPM, SCRUM Master, etc.)
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Project, Outlook, Visio software programs.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in business analysis, system analysis, and design or infrastructure design/development/support.
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management and/or SCRUM Master role with a strong background in team development.
- Experience leading a variety of technical and non-technical development projects.
- Experience working with on shore, near shore, and off shore resources, and coordinating between.
- Experience with and knowledge of multiple systems development life cycles, (i.e. Iterative, Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
- Ability to lead a team and deliver all phases of complex systems assignments.
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
- Professional growth within our company
- Generous benefits package, including 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision for our employees and their dependents!
- 401k matching
- Monthly TEAM events
- Community Service-Oriented Culture, including (5) company-provided volunteer days