Product Development Manager
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for Manager of Product Development who will work with leadership to build and grow our product development team in Prague. The Manager will help to create a development organization in Prague what is recognized as a top place to work
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Own the hiring process for Prague based software engineers
- Provide direct management of the team through 1:1s and project management
- Set goals, provide feedback, coaching, and mentorship
- Work to ensure team health, knowledge sharing, business value delivery, and alignment
- Have oversight of product L3
- Participate in the execution of our development process including through the support of our scrum masters
- Provide oversight of technical decision making by the team
- Ensure quality, well-tested and securely developed code, is consistently produced by the team
- Collaborate with members of product management, QA, TechOps, and Sysops
- Provide regular status reports to internal stakeholders
- Manage the team through measurement and KPIs
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2-5 years experience managing of team
- Fluent knowledge of English is a must
- Understanding how to build relationships
- Prior experience as an individual contributor software engineer who worked with a modern web application stack is required
- A background in Java development is preferred or .NET, Ruby, Python, Node, Scala
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to communicate with diverse cross-functional teams in a multinational environment
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, strong problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to take on unexpected tasks and availability in case of production issues impacting revenue
- Strong work ethic
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
WORKING AT PRIMEREVENUE BENEFITS:
- Work in Prague city center at our brand-new office featuring a well-stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Flexible working conditions
- Deep company-wide commitment to training and development
- International and collaborative work environment
- Monthly fun TEAM events
- Generous benefits package
- Community service-oriented culture