ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? Are you excited about a highly technical role that expands our technology specifically within the Force.com platform? We’re looking for a senior developer who will engage and support business stakeholders by designing, developing, and implementing new and innovative solutions, aligned with and meeting business needs in a timely and cost-effective manner. The role is highly technical and requires interfacing directly with business stakeholders and technical resources to maintain the Salesforce product including integration with other applications and tools.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Manage the development, testing and delivery of native Salesforce components, Visualforce pages, Apex classes, Apex controllers, web service integration using SOAP, REST and salesforce API's, SOQL, and lightning components.
- Configure customized solutions using CRM toolset including custom objects and fields, views, applications, validation rules, workflows, scripting, web services, APIs, etc.
- Own all technical aspects of application development. Participate in Business and Requirements Analysis Phase as required, reviews requirements and translates business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application, assist with functional requirements, gap analysis and application architecture.
- Provide accurate estimates of development effort and cost to Manager CME Applications so that good business decisions are made about proposed enhancements.
- Meet with peers and manager to review design and programming specifications. Works with data analysts, DBAs, and infrastructure team members to design high performance systems.
- Develop programs/processes using appropriate programming/scripting languages and performs program testing and debugging to bring programs to the level necessary for smooth operations.
- Work in a DevOps model to provide full application and platform development and support. Utilize iterative/Agile methodology.
- Serve as Tier 3 development support to correct production defects. Supports system and user acceptance testing activities including issue resolution to help complete tasks in a timely manner. Diagnose and solve technical problems related to CRM implementation.
- Utilize industry best practices and standards for software engineering to create value and minimize risk.
- Consult with third party technology providers in the design, development and integration of complex business applications when applicable.
- Review and/or develop conceptual solutions and provide recommendations based upon existing IT assets and architectures and in alignment with the strategic platform/roadmap.
- Contribute to and define development standards and best practices. Keep abreast of new developments in computing equipment, systems analysis, and programming techniques using all available educational sources, maintain a working knowledge of higher-level programming languages used by IT for software development and support through education and experience.
- Perform other related duties as required.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com (or related CRM) administration and/or Salesforce development
- ADM 201 certification required. Dev 401 and ADM 211 certification preferred, but not an absolute requirement
- Ideally, experience developing on the Salesforce Platform including knowledge of the benefits of utilizing the platform’s configuration capabilities over custom code
- Ideally some knowledge of the Salesforce Apex programming language and its asynchronous processing options
- Source-driven development using Git or similar version control system
- Proficient in Salesforce configuration, including custom objects and fields, formulas, workflows, sharing rules, flows, and process builder
- In Lightning, familiarity with customizing apps and components
- Experience in managing Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments
- Continuous integration and delivery practices to help automate repeatable deployment tasks
- Able to work collaboratively with a software development team and business stakeholders to continuously deliver value to your customers
- Test Automation experience with (i.e. Provar, Selenium)
- Java Development experience as it pertains to test automation
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success.
Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
- Professional growth within our company
- Generous benefits package, including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision for our employees and their dependents!
- 401k matching
- Monthly TEAM events
- Community Service-Oriented Culture, including (5) company-provided volunteer days