Supplier Onboarding Specialist
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for an energetic, organized and highly motivated Onboarding Specialist who will be working closely with the Account Executive and Program Management TEAMs to ensure our customers (suppliers) get onboarded efficiently and with ease. The Supplier Onboarding Specialist will have the ability to work independently performing tasks and reaching out to clients, and must be able to work under pressure at times and to handle a wide variety of activities, keeping organized and paying attention to details.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Use internal tools and processes to guide the Supplier through the document collection phase of the onboarding process
- Document all contact with Suppliers and ensure that data is synchronized between systems
- Assist Suppliers with the bank account activation process for new Suppliers as well as existing Suppliers who wish to make changes to their accounts
- Educate Suppliers who are going through the onboarding process and address any concerns that they have. In some cases, escalate concerns to the Account Executive
- Configure new suppliers in the PrimeRevenue SciSupplier platform
- Support the Customer Support group by assisting customers to resolve open support cases
- Become proficient in all aspects of PrimeRevenue platform applications including SCiSupplier, SCiCustomer and SCiEnable
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective professional phone skills. Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and remain courteous in all customer interactions
- Demonstrated effective communication skills using different approaches and technologies such as web conferencing, video-conference, etc. is a plus
- Proficient in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, experience with client management tool (Salesforce) is a plus
- Familiarity with various business legal documents is a plus
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
- Professional growth within our company
- Generous benefits package including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision!
- 401k matching
- Monthly TEAM events
- Community Service-Oriented Culture including (5) company-provided volunteer days