Director, Data Architecture
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for a Director of Data Architecture to continue the impressive development of our data enterprise, exposing our customers to the wealth of insights and predictive analytics. The Director will be responsible for design, development, and execution of data product initiatives. This individual will be part of multi-disciplinary team including data architects, BI developers, technical architects, data scientist, engineering, and operational teams for data products.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Design, create, deploy and manage our organization's data architecture
- Develop and own our Data Product Roadmap
- Map the systems and interfaces used to manage data, set standards for data management, analyze current state and conceive desired future state, and conceive projects needed to close the gap between current state and future goals
- Provide a standard common business vocabulary, express strategic data requirements, outline high level integrated designs to meet these requirements, and align with enterprise strategy and related business architecture
- Set data architecture principles, create models of data that enable the implementation of the intended business architecture
- Create diagrams showing key data entities, and create an inventory of the data needed to implement the architecture vision
- Drive all phases of data modelling, from conceptualization to database optimization, including SQL development and any database administration
- Design ETL architecture
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years working in data products organization
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional data modelling
- Knowledge of RDBMS solution, SQL, PostgresSQL
- Knowledge of Big Data concepts and Data Warehouse principles
- Experienced in Agile methodologies
- Deep understanding of Data Management principles
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- BI tools (Tableau, SSRS)
- Hands-on experience with Big Data frameworks/tools such as Kinesis, Glue, Redshift, Spark, Hive, Pig etc
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity --Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity
- Professional growth within our company
- Generous benefits package, including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision for our employees and their dependents!
- 401k matching
- Monthly TEAM events
- Community Service-Oriented Culture, including (5) company-provided volunteer days