Director, Customer Experience
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? Are you excited about making an impact on the ecosystem of our customers? We’re looking for an energetic, analytical and highly organized leader who will be focused on leading, aligning and transforming the Americas’ TEAM responsible for the Customer Experience. The Director, Customer Experience will work with PrimeRevenue TEAMs but also have a high focus on external Customer relationships and processes and must have the ability to understand details of operational processes, a methodical approach to problem solving and be able to demonstrate a strong executive presence in client-facing environments.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Lead the transformation of the PrimeRevenue TEAMs responsible for customer onboarding, trading and experience
- Set direction and provide oversight, coaching, management, and leadership for the team; including managing performance
- Identify operational gaps across all supplier processes/TEAMs, create and implement solutions to improve efficiencies and design measures to determine success of the solutions implemented
- Partner with external customers to ensure the execution of operational processes are streamlined, efficient and successful from an internal and external perspective
- Provide visibility of customer engagement across the organization
- Engage with customers to keep them abreast of current status
- Collaborate with Technology Solutions TEAM to contribute to the next generation product
- Identify and manage escalations within the Supplier Engagement TEAM and other PrimeRevenue departments
- Contribute to new customer program implementation as a representative of the Supplier Engagement TEAM
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience working with and leading transformational initiatives
- Relationship management experience with external clients with revenue responsibility
- Experience with and an understanding of how to utilize technology platforms to enhance the customer experience
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously
- Experience with managing a TEAM of individual contributors
- Working in or adjacent to roles in banking, finance, or procurement is a plus
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
WORKING AT PRIMEREVENUE BENEFITS:
- Professional growth within our company
- Monthly fun TEAM events
- Generous benefits package
- Community Service-Oriented Culture