Software Engineer III
Software Engineer III
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? You will join the TEAM as a developer of our financial applications and work with Java, Spring, Microsoft SQL Server, Docker and Gradle. In this role, you will continuously improve the design and quality of our products.
- WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Researches and selects new technologies and tactics for implementation within the product
- Loves the challenge of modernizing legacy systems and is able to both design and lead the charge of modernization projects.
- Evangelizes testing within the TEAM and has experience with multiple types of testing including unit, integration, and functional.
- Owns and supports the products they develop
- Enjoys the challenge of tracking down difficult to find bugs and performance problems and knows how to fix them permanently.
- Has expertise with relational and non-relational datastores, ORMs, and clients. Can plan and implement complex schemas, queries, stored procedures, data seeding and data management.
- Thinks strategically about our Agile software development process and collaboratively evolves it in partnership with our scrum masters and product TEAM members.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English (C1 or higher)
- Extensive experience developing and supporting critical business applications
- Proficient in Java development in legacy applications built with Java 7 and 8
- Experience with at least one additional programming language and framework
- Experience developing REST APIs for both public and private consumption
- Experience with Maven or Gradle
- Advanced SQL & relational database experience including: T-SQL, and stored procedures on MS SQL Server
- Experienced with both raw SQL queries and the use of an ORM like Hibernate
- Proficient with jUnit and capable of planning testing strategies and implementation of tests
- Experience developing and utilizing RESTful services and 3rd party APIs
- Experience with Log4J 2/SLF4J and able to implement and use logging for debugging and analysis
- Experienced with more than one programming language & framework
- Able to organize and manage complex assignments and designs independently
- Able to quickly identify areas of improvement within the code base, and communicate issues effectively
- Able to work independently an understand when escalation is required
- Experienced with Git and can define and manage branching strategies
- Experienced with code reviews and able to provide feedback and guidance to colleagues
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
- Work in Prague city center office featuring a well-stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Flexible working conditions
- Deep company-wide commitment to training and development
- International and collaborative work environment
- Monthly fun TEAM events
- Generous benefits package
- Community service-oriented culture
© 2018 PrimeRevenue, Inc.Confidential www.primerevenue.com | 1