Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We are looking for a key contributor who will support the Decision Support TEAM by providing timely, reliable and accurate financial planning, forecasting and reporting that will be used to drive business objectives and facilitate effective business decisions. The Analyst will assist his/her Manager in preparation of Executive and Board level financial metrics in addition to managing company-wide relationships and data consistency.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Assist in governing corporate-wide accuracy and consistency for all financial metrics and systems
- Analyze current and prospective variable compensation plans to ensure effectiveness and alignment with corporate objectives.
- Support financial analysis and reporting for the Leadership TEAM and other functional leaders
- Support monthly/quarterly/annual results reporting as well as key insights on variance vs. Plan and changes from prior periods
- Assist with cross-functional, strategic project TEAMs
- Support Board of Directors financial content
- Assist with annual and quarterly forecasting
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 3+ years’ experience building internal customer relationships and partnerships
- Proven experience designing data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution – required
- Superior analytical skills including demonstrated aptitude with financial analysis and ability to generate insight from large and complex data sets
- Experience with designing complex concepts and/or financial models for a variety of audiences
- Experience identifying business cases and financial models
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects/internal customers
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to leverage Tableau, R and SQL Server are a plus
- Strong problem solving, research and analytic skills
- Broad knowledge of business strategy and corporate finance
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding personal and professional ethics
- Working knowledge of financial statements
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success.
Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity --Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
- Professional growth within our company
- Generous benefits package, including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision for our employees and their dependents!
- 401k matching
- Monthly TEAM events
- Community Service-Oriented Culture, including (5) company-provided volunteer days