Candidate Experience Coordinator
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for a leading representative of the candidate experience at PrimeRevenue by ensuring candidates have a positive experience through our recruiting and on-boarding process. The Candidate Experience Coordinator will be highly organized, possess strong communication skills, be able to juggle multiple initiatives, demonstrate acute attention to detail and accuracy, and take pride in having a customer service-oriented mindset.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Efficiently schedule interviews with PrimeRevenue interview panels and PrimeRevenue candidates; provide high touch communications with our candidates to give them the best insight into the interview process.
- Manage the candidate onsite experience, including greeting candidates and/or guests, conducting building tours, ensuring interviews begin and end on time, and guiding candidates between meetings.
- Establish rapport with candidates and hiring managers during the interview process
- Distribute candidate and hiring panel information
- Arrange candidate travel, as needed
- Provide support on special projects, research, and Talent Attraction events as needed
- Be a brand ambassador for PrimeRevenue by exuding the cultural values and beliefs
- Manage and oversee intern program(s) and college outreach initiatives
- Partner with Marketing TEAM to further build out career website and social media platforms in order to attract top industry talent
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a professional, employee centric environment
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills with an ability to efficiently communicate and collaborate
- Strong calendar management and time management skills; previous scheduling experience preferred
- Strong ability to recognize and maintain confidential information
- Intrinsic drive for success – we are a quick growing, highly dynamic organization, and you will be trusted to make informed decisions
- Team-oriented, optimistic nature – we are a TEAM built of encouraging, open, and willing collaborators.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook. ATS experience preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across the organization
- Possesses a process driven mindset with precise attention to detail
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
WORKING AT PRIMEREVENUE BENEFITS:
- Work in city center at our brand new office featuring a well-stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Flexible working conditions
- Deep company-wide commitment to training and development
- International and collaborative work environment
- Monthly fun TEAM events
- Generous benefits package
- Community service-oriented culture