Product Delivery Manager - Data & Analytics
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? Are you a consultative, technical, and influencing product manager with experience working with engineer teams? We’re looking for a confident and assertive Product Delivery Manager to focus on building new Data & Analytics products for external clients and maintaining existing data delivery systems for internal employees. The person chosen for this opportunity with be a subject matter expert and a product evangelist with the ability to understand market needs, define the functional roadmap, translate requirements and make released products successful in the market.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Lead the execution strategy by directly supporting the Product Line Director with the development of the external vision for Data & Analytics products.
- Document and communicate business value, requirements, and constraints for product features with business stakeholders.
- Define scope of product releases by prioritizing based on corporate initiatives, internal stakeholder feedback, and customer demands as well as capacity constraints.
- Translate business needs into wireframes and stories to communicate requirements with the development while acting as the voice of the business to the technical teams.
- Manage UX design projects by engaging designers and stakeholders to address product requirements.
- Work directly with the commercial team and external users to gain first-hand understanding of product needs.
- Collaborate with marketing team to effectively communicate product feature value.
- Strong people management skills, including the ability to coach and grow direct reports, as well as influence and coach indirect reports
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of software product management or related experience.
- 1+ year of data & analytics product experience.
- Agile Product Owner certification preferred.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experience with user story writing and backlog management via JIRA or similar tools.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Ability to take ownership of full product life cycle and internal drive to design something new, innovative, and disruptive.
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 27,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
- Professional growth within our company
- Generous benefits package including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision!
- 401k matching
- Monthly TEAM events