Business Development Representative
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
The new Business Development Representative will act as a liaison between Marketing and Sales by managing, directing, qualifying, and processing the flow of B2B inbound and outbound leads. The BDR is responsible for initiating the prospecting process, qualifying leads and building the pipeline for PrimeRevenue’s products. Being “first point of contact” with prospective customers, engaging them over the phone and email with the goal of managing and nurturing those leads, ultimately developing them into sales opportunities for the Sales TEAM.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Prospect and qualify potential B2B customers, using pre-defined criteria by leveraging various sales and lead generation tools
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Sales contact, educating them as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome initial prospect objections
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure pipeline prospect objectives are met
- Consistently meet or exceed daily outbound and inbound activity KPIs
- Proactively stay on top of prospect vertical market and company trends
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, sales and other TEAMs for opportunity strategy and demand generation activities
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree required: Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Accounting preferred
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Strategic Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with confident and effective marketing cold calls and other sales techniques
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Understanding of sales performance metrics and a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Hunter mentality that seeks out opportunities
- Confident and driven TEAM player
- Interested in helping perfect a system for demand/lead generation
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- Highly collaborative personality
- Intellectually curious about the global economy and business and interest in a long-term career in enterprise financial technology sales
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
- Professional growth within our company
- Generous benefits package including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision!
- 401k matching
- Monthly TEAM events
- Community Service-Oriented Culture including (5) company-provided volunteer days