Global Program Manager
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? If so, PrimeRevenue has an opportunity for you! We are looking for a Global Program Manager (GPM).
The Global Program Manager (GPM) plays a critical role in ensuring PrimeRevenue delivers on the Supply Chain Finance commitments made to the customer. Through data, analytics, best practices and technology the GPM organizes resources internally and externally to deliver the working capital and supply chain sustainability goals of the customer. Additionally, the GPM is responsible for the ongoing performance of the program; identifying opportunities at the buyer level, additional scope/phases of the program and working through to execute on those changes. The GPM is expected to continue to manage the relationship with the buyer to update/maximize the program.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Delegate tasks, deliverables and timelines to ensure program efficiency
- Monitor and measure program progress against client expectations, and implement change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Develop multiple client programs in the mature phase and collaborate with global TEAM to ensure effective communication
- Conduct periodic reviews with client and executive team to evaluate results and review recommendations to improve performance
- Enhance existing relationships with the client and continuously look for growth opportunities for additional business
- Bachelor’s Degree (and PMP Certification is a plus)
- Management consulting or program/project management experience
- Curious and self-driven personality with a big appetite for learning new things
- Ability to travel ~20%
- Proven ability to establish, develop, and manage relationships with executives and achieve results
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong technology skills (SAP, etc. a plus)
- Experience working in or with corporate procurement
- Experience working in or with corporate treasury/finance
- Experience with supply chain finance or banking
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 27,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business.We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity--Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
WORKING AT PRIMEREVENUE BENEFITS:
Professional growth within our company
Monthly fun TEAM events
Generous benefits package
Community Service-Oriented Culture