VP, Global Demand Generation
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? The VP, Global Demand Generation is responsible for aggressively accelerating, scaling and optimizing PrimeRevenue’s B2B demand generation engine across all integrated lead sources, with a heavy focus on multi-channel, integrated digital demand generation. Develop and execute measurable demand creation programs that increase our number of qualified leads (MQLs) to share with our Business Develop Rep (BDR) TEAM to create Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs). This person will be an internal advocate and champion of demand marketing activities and resource and budget requirements.
Additionally, this person will drive significant demand across various marketing channels, including content marketing, to accelerate pipeline velocity, differentiate PrimeRevenue from the competition and improved close rates to tie demand marketing directly to revenue
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Create a predictable and scalable process to significantly increase MQL production rate across our supported geographies.
- Take what’s working and optimize, automate and accelerate it. Radically improve and transform areas that are not working. Customize this new approach to PrimeRevenue’s mission, goals and target audience.
- Own digital demand creation strategy and execution. Optimize website to increase number of conversions and improved quality MQLs
- Identify TAM and increase the size of our qualified account and contact database
- Develop and grow high performing, scalable and predictable programs that generate demand from our TAM accounts and target personas
- Lead strategic development of multi-channel campaigns that target existing and new prospects in key segments and verticals. Use a complete set of marketing tactics (i.e., SEM, SEO, content syndication, display advertising, retargeting, email, direct mail, webinars, events, etc.)
- Work closely with our BDR TEAM to create and manage full-cycle fully-informed campaigns linked to marketing and alternative lead sources to meet and exceed MQL and SQL goals
- Drive optimal programs. Continually adjust the channel mix, messaging and spend based on leading and lagging indicators and KPIs tied to cost of acquisition and revenue goals
- Make content and marketing recommendations to optimize engagement, MQL creation opportunity development (SQL) and sales pipeline velocity and close rates
- Lead, grow and develop a team of Demand Generation marketers to achieve key business goals for impressions, inbound inquiries, conversions, leads, MQLs, SQLs and Closed Deals
- Become a key influencer on the PrimeRevenue Leadership TEAM
- Forecast lead and budget plans that align to company quarterly bookings goals; create marketing plan based on annual revenue goals
- Work with sales to ensure a solid and productive feedback loop on opportunity development.
- Communicate with marketing, executive staff, and sales management on an ongoing basis regarding demand generation performance and sales pipeline acceleration support.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 10+ years in a marketing demand generation role at a B2B company focused on complex enterprise selling with at least 6+ month sales cycle (as opposed to lower-priced software subscriptions)
- Deep experience using marketing automation solutions and a full martech stack
- Proven experience and success in scaling demand generation programs through technology, database management and multi-channel processes
- Extensive experience with Salesforce
- Demonstrated success launching and managing cost-effective marketing campaigns and strategies with clear ROI-focused metrics
- Proven track record of significantly scaling and demand generation strategy into a sophisticated full-scale B2B sales pipeline
- Global experience
- Must have experience building and leading a performance-based demand generation marketing TEAM
- Strong leadership skills and emotional intelligence that can be applied to the core demand gen TEAM, and within the larger marketing, BDR and sales TEAMS, and on the PrimeRevenue Leadership TEAM
- Strong analytical capabilities with an understanding of KPIs
- Financial Services or /FinTech Industry Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing or analytical concentration, MBA in marketing preferred
- Experience upgrading a highly-functioning marketing TEAM from one marketing automation platform to another with demonstrable improvements in performance and reporting a huge plus
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
- A growth environment driven by collaboration, integrity, and accountability
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 100% company-paid coverage for medical, dental, and vision for our employees and their dependents!
- 401k matching with 100% immediate vesting
- Professional growth experiences and opportunities
- Monthly TEAM events
- A progressive and diverse, global, and diverse workplace with locations in Midtown Atlanta, Prague, London, and Hong Kong
- Community Service-Oriented Culture, including paid time off to volunteer in our community