Senior Manager, Customer Advocacy
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high-growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented? We’re looking for an energetic and highly motivated Senior Manager – Customer Advocacy (“CA”). The primary function of the Senior Manager – CA is to ensure the highest client relationship health, and by doing so, meet and exceed the achievement of quarterly and annual revenue quota assignments for PrimeRevenue’s existing clients, as well as to support PrimeRevenue partner activities as it relates to existing clients. The Senior Manager - CA will be the key revenue driver on the assigned portfolio and will be expected to work autonomously while remaining accountable for the results described. This will involve multiple client relationships and multiple product deployments within each client relationship.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
Existing Client Sales
• Develop comprehensive account plans for portfolio accounts using PrimeRevenue’s client health framework
• Lead periodic business reviews with client steering committee
• Lead sales process for additional opportunities to existing clients – “The Quarterback”
• Manage a C-suite-level sales process using PrimeRevenue’s sales methodology and best practices
• Own relationships with key executive stakeholders and other key team members
• Prepare and ensure proper sign-off of contracts and proposals
• Escalate critical issues elevated by Customer Success TEAM to either Buyer Client Stakeholders or PrimeRevenue’s Leadership
• Forecast monthly revenue by buyer client programme
•Meet and exceed the achievement of quarterly and annual revenue quota assignments for PrimeRevenue’s existing clients
• Support the Account Executive’s (inside sales) efforts by engaging high-value supplier clients as required
• Coordinate with supplier marketing and inside sales to develop campaigns to grow supplier pipeline, supplier programme utilisation and YOY revenue
• Proactively build PrimeRevenue’s brand and SCF market leadership position in the assigned territory of clients and partners
• Build relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned account portfolio
• Develop and maintain knowledge of PrimeRevenue’s OpenSCi software and service offerings
• Establish price of contract/engagement in accordance with company guidelines
• Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors
• Update PrimeRevenue’s CRM system on a timely and consistent basis
• Participate and be involved in applicable industry conferences both internal and external
• Travel required
• Other duties as assigned by manager
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of successful enterprise sales experience with consistent revenue quota over-achievement;
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives required;
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs and ROI to customers;
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and analytical skills required;
- High-level of business acumen including professional written, oral and presentation skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a sales team environment;
- Commercial banking experience or exposure to trade finance exposure a plus;
- Knowledge of the marketplace within the assigned geography;
- Ability to communicate with diverse cross-functional teams; and
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WHAT IS PRIMEREVENUE ABOUT?
PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimising cash flow for more than 30,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $200 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognised as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
WORKING AT PRIMEREVENUE BENEFITS:
- 25 days of paid time-off;
- Medical and dental insurance including family members covered at 100%;
- Income protection and life assurance plans;
- Employer pension contributions matched up to 4%;
- Flexible work hours and home office.