Looking for a career in customer service and interested in human resources or employee benefits? This position is most likely perfect for you. Benefit Representatives at PrimePay are the main service contact for our participants and we strive to treat them like family, helping them to understand and take full advantage of their benefits.
PrimePay is looking for our next Benefits Representative to support COBRA, flexible spending account (FSA), health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) and health savings account (HSA) participants.
A typical day in the life of a Benefits Representative may vary, but you can expect to:
- Handle service calls and emails from participants regarding benefits and coverage
- Research and resolve participant issues
- Explain plan policies and procedures
- Review FSA/HRA claims, receipts, and other documentation
Sound like you? Good, keep reading. You most likely have these desirable qualities:
- A great problem-solver with customer service experience
- A shining, optimistic attitude
- Confidence in math skills
- You know your way around the computer
- Ability to handle phone calls with positivity
It’s a huge plus if you:
- Have previous experience with COBRA and FSA/HRA administration
- Are bilingual (English/Spanish)
Now that we know about you, here is a little about us:
Founded in 1986, PrimePay is a leading national human capital management (HCM) technology and services provider to businesses ranging from 1 – 5,000 employees. PrimePay delivers highly configurable cloud-based software and services enabling clients to hire and retain great talent, manage and pay their workforce, and optimize their business in an everchanging compliance landscape.
PrimePay offers medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time-off, paid holidays, a flexible spending account, STD/LTD and life insurance.