Incentive Compensation Manager
Founded in 1986, PrimePay is a leading national human capital management (HCM) technology and services provider to businesses ranging from 1 – 5,000 employees. PrimePay delivers highly configurable cloud-based software and services enabling clients to hire and retain great talent, manage and pay their workforce, and optimize their business in an everchanging compliance landscape.
We are currently searching for a talented individual to fill the role of Incentive Compensation Manager at PrimePay’s corporate headquarters based in West Chester, PA. The Incentive Compensation Manager will have oversite and responsibility of the end-to-end Incentive Compensation process in accordance with corporate policies, including implementation of new incentive comp plans, creation and documentation of procedures, and maintenance of related systems and processed.
Specific responsibilities of the Incentive Compensation Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Oversite of incentive compensation plan administration
- Auditing incentive compensation calculations and quota achievement
- Producing monthly commission and quota attainment statements
- Adaptation of processes, procedures and systems in sync with implementation of new incentive comp plan metrics
- Maintaining and updating the incentive compensation system
- Providing guidance for improvement in incentive compensation efficiency
- 3-5yrs Experience with automated incentive compensation system (required)
- Procedure and process improvement experience (required)
- BA/BS degree (required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (required)
- Salesforce experience (required)
- Supervisory Experience (desired but not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient and effective multi-tasking
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
- Ability to work independently and as a team
PrimePay offers medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.