Founded in 1986, PrimePay is a leading national human capital management (HCM) technology and services provider to businesses ranging from 1 – 5,000 employees. PrimePay delivers highly configurable cloud-based software and services enabling clients to hire and retain great talent, manage and pay their workforce, and optimize their business in an everchanging compliance landscape.PrimePay is currently seeking an energetic, mature, confidential Executive Administrator to support the Executive Team at its corporate headquarters in West Chester, PA.
General responsibilities include:
- Support team with administrative tasks as needed
- Manage expense reporting for remote executives
- Answer phone calls, assist with correspondence including emails, letters, packages, etc.
- Act as point of contact between executives and internal/external clients
- Take responsibility for sending and tracking documents via FedEx or other means
- Handle requests and queries appropriately and professionally
- Distribute mail, prepare communications, edit correspondence
- Prepare presentation and proposals as assigned
- Directly coordinate meetings including arranging any necessary travel, making restaurant or other reservations, obtaining necessary supplies, etc.
- Assist with meeting setups and clean ups
- Professionally screen phone calls, assist the caller as necessary and/or route phone calls
- Provide general support by sorting mail, ordering supplies, copying and collating business materials
- Assist on special projects
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Take notes during meetings
- Maintain documentation and filing system (electronic or otherwise)
PrimePay offers medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holiday, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.
- At least 4 years of experience in an administrative support role
- Able to handle highly confidential information, be trustworthy and use discretion with the information
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Flexible, high-energy, forward-thinking/planning, results oriented individual with strong follow-through skills
- Must be self-sufficient, have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)